As a relatively new bank, you may not understand well What is ABBank?? The following article lamchutaichinh.vn introduces you to detailed information about this bank for your convenience.
ABBank Introduction Summary Table
Information about An Binh Joint Stock Commercial Bank is summarized in the table below:
Summary of ABBank’s introduction
|Registered name in Vietnamese||An Binh Joint Stock Commercial Bank|
|Registered name in English||An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank|
|International Business name||ABBank|
|Type||Joint-stock commercial bank|
|Authorized capital||5,713 billion VND|
|Founded year||May 13, 1993|
|Head office address||No. 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi|
What is ABBank?
ABBank is the abbreviation of An Binh Joint Stock Bank, established in 1993, up to now, this bank has more than 165 transaction points in 34 provinces and cities across the country. With a number of individual customers up to more than 600,000 and corporate customers more than 20,000. ABBank has been gradually becoming a developed joint stock commercial bank with a stable and reputable customer base.
ABBank has many major shareholders, helping a lot in the development of this bank such as: Maybank, Hanoi Geleximco General Import-Export Joint Stock Company, IFC financial institution or Vietnam’s electricity group EVN. ABBank focuses on retail products, providing both foreign exchange and banking and financial services.
What Products and Services does ABBank provide?
The services and products of ABBank are quite diverse and rich. Two typical product groups can be mentioned:
Individual customers are ABBank’s main customers, so they are well taken care of. You can choose from a variety of product packages such as:
ABBANK card products
- International credit card
- International Debit Card
- Domestic debit card
With a credit card you can spend first, pay later within 45 days. Currently, the bank is also issuing credit cards to individual customers with 9 different types. Customers using this credit card have a credit limit of up to VND 100 million, which is chosen by many customers.
An Binh bank’s products and services are very rich. To apply for a credit card at An Binh bank, you need to meet a number of conditions such as:
- Age from 18 years old for main card, 15 years old for supplementary card.
- Being a Vietnamese citizen, a foreigner who is living and working lawfully resides in Vietnam.
- Complete the procedures for opening credit cards at ABBank in transactions and branches.
To apply for a credit card, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Application form for opening a credit card according to the form provided by the bank.
- Valid ID card/ID card/Passport.
- Salary statement of the last 3 months.
- Loan to buy/repair house
- Car loan
- Business loan
- Consumer loans
The outstanding advantage of the personal loan package at ABBank is convenience, speed, clarity and transparency. The product is aimed at customers who need to borrow money in the form of mortgage loans and unsecured loans. Customers who want to borrow from ABBank need to meet some specific conditions such as:
- Be a Vietnamese citizen aged 18 years or older.
- No bad debt, good credit history.
Loan packages chosen by many customers:
- Customers are in need of capital to maintain their business or family business.
- Borrowing a house for a real estate project.
- Overdraft loans for employees without collateral.
- Saving and earning flexible interest
- Save YOU50
- Saving YOUfuture
- Save the ladder
- Saving and choosing a flexible date
- Online savings
- Term Deposit
- Payment account
- Premium account
- Nice digital account
ABBANK’s e-banking service
- AB Ditizen
- Online banking
- SMS banking
- Paying electricity, water bills
Transfer and receive money Personal
- Western Union
- For learning purposes
- For the purpose of supporting relatives
- For purposes of settlement/inheritance
- For the purpose of travel, business, conference
- For medical purposes, fees, charges
- For foreign citizens
- Via account
For corporate customers, ABBank has specific products such as:
- Support investment projects for businesses.
- Commercial capital support for domestic enterprises.
- Commodity mortgage loan.
- Borrowing additional capital for installment business.
- Business guarantee.
- International payments.
See more: ABBank fee schedule
Is ABBank Good?
With 28 years of establishment and development, An Binh Bank has gradually proven its financial ability and development speed. The majority of customers using products and services at the bank have positive reviews.
ABBank is recognized by prestigious domestic and international organizations.
An Binh Bank’s efforts are also recognized by prestigious domestic and international organizations. The awards that ABBank can mention are:
- Certified as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020 – Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020 awarded by HR Asia Magazine.
- Certified in PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) card data security.
- Certified with an Information Security Management System according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – the only international standard used to evaluate and provide requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). .
- Award “Enterprise for the community” awarded by Saigon Economic Magazine.
- Continuing to be rated at B1 by Moody’s.
- Award “Best SME Product Vietnam” for the second consecutive year by International Finance Magazine.
- Awarded “Best Retail Development Bank in Vietnam” for the 3rd year in a row & “Best Customer Service Bank in Vietnam 2018” by Global Banking and Finance Review.
- Award “Best Retail Development Bank in Vietnam” for the second year in a row voted by Global Banking and Finance Review.
- Award “Best SME Product Vietnam 2017” by International Finance Magazine.
- ABBANK has been upgraded to the highest credit rating by Moody’s, continuing to be in the Top 5 of the highest credit rating private joint stock commercial banks in Vietnam.
- Award of Top 10 leading brands in Vietnam – Vietnam Leading Brands 2017 by the Council of Science Union for Business Development of Vietnam.
- Certificate of Outstanding Payment Partner in Southeast Asia awarded by MayBank.
- Award “Best Retail Development Bank in Vietnam 2016” voted by Global Banking and Finance Review.
- The prestigious Brand – Quality APEC Award 2016 was jointly awarded by the Vietnam – US Chamber of Commerce, the Vietnam Southeast Asia Friendship Association, the ASEAN Business Council Network, and the Vietnam Business Council Network.
- Moody’s upgraded its credit rating, ABBANK continued to be in the group of commercial banks with the highest credit rating.
- ABBANK was rated by Moody’s for the first time, in the highest credit group of the Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank system, calculated on 03 important indicators: Basic financial strength (B3), Deposit credit in domestic and foreign currencies. (B2), Trust in local and foreign currency issuers (B2). At the same time, ABBANK’s outlook is assessed as stable by Moody’s.
- Certification of the leading bank in providing utilities for customers – The Bank has successfully implemented the electricity bill payment service by VISA card 2015 awarded by VISA International Card Organization.
- Quality Enterprise Award – Qmix 100 jointly awarded by Economic Research Institute, Global GTA (UK), InterConformity (Germany).
From the above achievements, it can be seen that ABBank is a prestigious bank with top quality in Vietnam. You can be completely secure when using the service at this bank.
Working time of ABBBANK to be from monday to friday weekly according to the following time frames:
- Morning: 7:30am – 11:30am
- Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h00
However, ABbank will usually stop trading activities 15 to 30 minutes before closing time, so you should pay attention to this to avoid being too late.
Currently, the bank has work on saturday mornings from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. to be able to serve customers as best as possible, especially those who work during office hours.
If you have any questions, you can contact ABBANK through the following channels:
- ABBANK Call Center: 1800.1159 – 028.38365.365
- Fax: (84-24) 35 190 416 – (84-28) 38 244 856
- Email: email@example.com
- Head office address: 170 Hai Ba Trung, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Facebook: ABBANK – An Binh Bank
- YouTube: ABBANK – An Binh Bank
- Send information to request service advice, suggestions and complaints about ABBANK by online form HERE
Guide to Look Up Branches – ABBank Education Department
Step 1: Access the website to look up ATMs and transaction points of ABBANK.
Step 2: Section Enter location or keywordyou can type Branch/ATM according to your search needs.
Step 3: At the select Province/City and Districtyou select the area you need to search.
Step 4: See the results shown below. You can see information such as phone numbers, working hours or directions to the bank’s branch in this section.
Which Banks Does ABBank Link With?
ABBank is associated with the following banks:
- Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam (Agribank)
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank)
- Dong A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DongABank)
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade (Saigonbank)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank)
- Global Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (GP.Bank)
- Petrolimex Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PG Bank)
- Vietnam Public Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PVcomBank)
- Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Kienlongbank)
- Viet Capital Bank (Vietcapital Bank)
- (Do not accept money to card number)
- Vietnam Thuong Tin Bank (VietBank)
- (Do not accept money to card number)
- Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OceanBank)
- Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank)
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (VCB)
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB)
- Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank)
- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank)
- Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB)
- Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank (HDBank)
- Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank MB Bank
- Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank)
- Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB)
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank)
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB)
- National Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NCB)
- Hongleong Vietnam One Member Limited Liability Company (HLBVN)
- Lien Viet Post Commercial Joint Stock Bank (LienVietPostBank)
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BacA Bank)
- Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BVB)
- Shinhan Bank Vietnam One Member Limited (Shinhan Bank)
- VID Public Joint Venture Bank (VID Public)
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB)
- Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MaritimeBank)
- South Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Indovina Bank Ltd
Woori Bank Vietnam
Bank IBK ConclusionThe information lamchutaichinh.vn just introduced above must have helped you understand
What is ABBank?
? At the same time, there is also the opportunity to understand more about ABBank’s products and services and information about ABBank and use it with peace of mind when needed.Information edited by: lamchutaichinh.vn